Phone & Email(330) 719-0598
- It’s Back to School Time!!!
- Those Pesky Allergies!
- Naturopathy Explained – Physical Fitness [Part 7 of 7]
- Hot Off the Press! Not an April Fools! Announcement
- Naturopathy Explained – Reiki [Part 6 of 7]
- Naturopathy Explained – Meditation & Stress Management [Part 5 of 7]
- Naturopathy Explained – Nutrition [Part 4 of 7]
- Naturopathy Explained – Herbology [Part 3 of 7]
- Naturopathy Explained – Homeopthy [Part 2 of 7]
- Naturopathy Explained [Part 1 of 7]
Tag Archives: exercise
Once again it is that time of the year where many kids are going back to school. This can be a bittersweet time. On one hand this sadly marks the end of summer and on the other, for … Continue reading
Physical Fitness Use it or Loose it! Holistic approach – another important pillar of Naturopathy is the physical component. Human beings were not designed to stay inactive and were genetically programmed for movement, however, in many cases today we tend … Continue reading