Phone & Email(330) 719-0598
- It’s Back to School Time!!!
- Those Pesky Allergies!
- Naturopathy Explained – Physical Fitness [Part 7 of 7]
- Hot Off the Press! Not an April Fools! Announcement
- Naturopathy Explained – Reiki [Part 6 of 7]
- Naturopathy Explained – Meditation & Stress Management [Part 5 of 7]
- Naturopathy Explained – Nutrition [Part 4 of 7]
- Naturopathy Explained – Herbology [Part 3 of 7]
- Naturopathy Explained – Homeopthy [Part 2 of 7]
- Naturopathy Explained [Part 1 of 7]
Category Archives: Naturopathy
Homeopathy Homeopathy is one of the most widely practiced branches of holistic medicine. According to a survey of the National Center for Health, almost 83 million U.S. adults in 2007 spent $33.9 billion out of pocket on complementary and alternative … Continue reading
Naturopathy What is Naturopathy? “Naturopathy is the mother, all-inclusive, of natural therapy. It is the basic platform for all methods of healing: without it any healing art will be a failure.” – Benedict Lust (1875-1945) The German physician who coined … Continue reading