Phone & Email(330) 719-0598
- It’s Back to School Time!!!
- Those Pesky Allergies!
- Naturopathy Explained – Physical Fitness [Part 7 of 7]
- Hot Off the Press! Not an April Fools! Announcement
- Naturopathy Explained – Reiki [Part 6 of 7]
- Naturopathy Explained – Meditation & Stress Management [Part 5 of 7]
- Naturopathy Explained – Nutrition [Part 4 of 7]
- Naturopathy Explained – Herbology [Part 3 of 7]
- Naturopathy Explained – Homeopthy [Part 2 of 7]
- Naturopathy Explained [Part 1 of 7]
Category Archives: Homeopathy
Once again it is that time of the year where many kids are going back to school. This can be a bittersweet time. On one hand this sadly marks the end of summer and on the other, for … Continue reading
There are many forms of allergies. They can come from food, environment, pets, chemicals, medications, home products like body lotions, cleaning solutions, scented laundry detergents and fabric softeners. And lately, we have seen an increased number of allergy cases. The … Continue reading
Homeopathy Homeopathy is one of the most widely practiced branches of holistic medicine. According to a survey of the National Center for Health, almost 83 million U.S. adults in 2007 spent $33.9 billion out of pocket on complementary and alternative … Continue reading