Phone & Email(330) 719-0598
- It’s Back to School Time!!!
- Those Pesky Allergies!
- Naturopathy Explained – Physical Fitness [Part 7 of 7]
- Hot Off the Press! Not an April Fools! Announcement
- Naturopathy Explained – Reiki [Part 6 of 7]
- Naturopathy Explained – Meditation & Stress Management [Part 5 of 7]
- Naturopathy Explained – Nutrition [Part 4 of 7]
- Naturopathy Explained – Herbology [Part 3 of 7]
- Naturopathy Explained – Homeopthy [Part 2 of 7]
- Naturopathy Explained [Part 1 of 7]
Category Archives: Herbology
Once again it is that time of the year where many kids are going back to school. This can be a bittersweet time. On one hand this sadly marks the end of summer and on the other, for … Continue reading
There are many forms of allergies. They can come from food, environment, pets, chemicals, medications, home products like body lotions, cleaning solutions, scented laundry detergents and fabric softeners. And lately, we have seen an increased number of allergy cases. The … Continue reading
Herbology The Science of Herbology Plants have been used for medicinal purposes for thousands of years, perhaps existing even prior to humankind. There is evidence of schools of herbalists in ancient Egypt dating as far back as 3,000 B.C. Plants … Continue reading